Care and Handling of LTCC Products
- Storage Conditions: Temperature: -40°C～+30°C; Humidity: less than 60% Relative Humidity
- Please store out of the open air and in a location free of corrosive gasses containing Sulfur or Chlorine.
- Please store out of direct sun light.
- Please use within one 1 year of receipt. For parts kept over one 1 year, please only use after verifying solderability.
- Please only use according to the terms and conditions described in this catalog. If used outside these terms, quality may decrease, heat may be generated and breakage may occur.
- In order to maintain the viability of the part, please connect all GND terminals when using.
- When using other than the recommended land pattern, be sure to verify the characteristics of the device.
- When soldering with a soldering iron, please use a point temperature of under 300°C for less than 5 seconds per terminal. When re-working time is too long, it may cause solder leaching, which will cause a reduction of the adhesive strength of the terminations.
- Do not allow the soldering iron to touch the body of the component.
- Please keep the solder volume to less than 2/3 the height of the component.
- If the PCB is badly warped, it may be a cause of breakage or cracking. Please try to prevent warping of PCBs being used. Otherwise, place the component in a location not subject to the stress associated with the warping.
- Because this is a component which uses ceramic, excessive pressure or shock may cause the body to break. Please take care during transportation and handling.
- If the component is damaged or chipped, efficiency will drop. Please take care during handling.
- When cleaning, when using water or water-based products, any remaining moisture may cause the insulation to deteriorate.
- When using an ultrasonic cleaner, if the output is too great, the PCB may resonate and cause the component to crack.
- After attaching the component, when removing the component, high-temperature heating may cause the component quality and performance to drop. Please use caution when reusing as a rework component.